How to invest smartly?
6FebTaking the long-term view: the investment marathon
People often say ‘Life is a marathon not a sprint’, and the same is true when it comes to investing. Let’s take a look at why investing could be viewed as an endurance race rather than a dash for the prize…
8JanWho do you trust when investing your money?
Making an investment is a big decision and understandably many people want advice and information before they take the plunge. While some people put their faith in a financial adviser, others prefer to talk it through with a friend. Let’s take a look at who people in Hong Kong turn to for advice and how reliable these sources are.
Since 1825 we've been dedicated to making sure everything we do helps our customers save and invest for the future, find out more about ways to invest smartly in your life and in your future on StandardLife.asia
More from Standard Life Asia
- Standard Life Aberdeen announces full year results 2017
- Merger of Aberdeen Asset Management and Standard Life completes
- Standard Life announces half year results 2017
- Standard Life and Aberdeen Asset Management recommended all-share merger
- Standard Life to align its Hong Kong and China insurance businesses. Click press release | FAQs to read more.
- Standard Life and Aberdeen Asset Management reach agreement on terms of recommended all-share merger (English version only). Click here to read more.
- Standard Life announces full year results 2016. Click here to read more.
- Standard Life announces half year results 2016. Click here to read more.
- Are you on Linkedin? Want to follow us for the latest thought provoking articles from Standard Life on how to invest for the future? Follow our Showcase page.
- Standard Life provides the tools to our customers on how to manage their portfolio anytime, anywhere. With the Standard Life mobile applications for iOS and Android you can do just that.